Considering this was my first time ever attending, I was completely blown away by the amount of valuable information that was available to me. I highly recommend the NSC Safety Congress & Expo to anyone in the safety field.
Michelle L. Ridall
Rappahannock Goodwill Industries
If you’re a safety professional or working in the safety field, you need to attend
the NSC Safety Congress & Expo!
Facilities Department, Duke University
Let's make people safer
Coming together to share in the crucial work of making people safe is now more important than ever, as new safety challenges continue to redefine the ways in which we live and work. There’s no better place to make these meaningful connections – as well as discover the latest safety innovations and learn through engaging education sessions -- than the NSC Safety Congress & Expo, the world’s largest annual safety event.
Join us at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, September 13-19 to experience the best our global safety community has to offer, including:
- More than 20 Professional Development Seminars* on September 13-15 and September 18-19, providing in-depth career advancement opportunities and Continuing Education Credits.
- Over 100 targeted Technical and Educational Sessions, from introductory to advanced, addressing hot topics in safety, case studies, personal stories, emerging trends and more.
- Expo floor, featuring the latest safety solutions from hundreds of exhibitors.
- OSHA’s 2024 Top 10 Violations, an NSC Safety Congress & Expo exclusive hosted by Safety+Health Magazine.
- Green Cross Celebration, recognizing the best in safety with the Green Cross for Safety® Awards.
We look forward to equipping you and your teams with the learning experiences, connections and cutting-edge technologies needed to navigate our ever-evolving industry. Let’s make people safer, together.
*Separate fee and pre-registration required.