NSC Safety Congress & Expo Policies
No one under 16 years of age is permitted to attend the 2023 NSC Safety Congress & Expo, regardless of affiliation.
NSC Cancellation/Substitution Policy
- Cancellations received on or before Friday, September 22 will be assessed the following processing fees: $100 for Full Congress & Expo and Expo only registrations; $50 for Professional Development Seminars (PDS).
- All cancellation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; phone calls will not be accepted.
- Cancellations received after Friday, September 22 and no shows are non-refundable.
- Dicounts not retroactive for previously registered attendees.
- Subsitutions or changes can be made until the badge has been printed
- NSC reserves the right to substitute faculty or to cancel or reschedule sessions due to low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances.
Rolling Bags/Suitcasing Policy
- NSC does not permit solicitation from non-exhibiting companies.
- Attendees are not allowed to bring rolling bags/suitcases on the expo floor.
- Any individual observed participating in activities to solicit or sell products to event attendees without having a booth at the event will be asked to leave immediately.
Filming and Photography Policy
- Video/Audio Taping/Photography, other than by the official show photographer is prohibited.
- Pictures taken by show management of attendees and exhibitors may be used in future promotional material.
- NSC will make every effort to avoid changes to the program and events; however, some changes may occur due to unavoidable circumstances
- You understand and acknowledge the risks associated with attending the 2023 NSC Safety Congress & Expo and your are fully aware that you may be exposed to, infection, illness, injury, or otherwise.
- In consideration of the above, you hereby release National Safety Council of any liability related to your attendance.