Thank you for participating! We appreciate your dedication to safety, NSC and NSC Safety Congress & Expo.
The National Safety Council follows the guidelines established by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training. By attending the 2023 NSC Safety Congress & Expo, you are eligible to earn:
- Continuing Education Units
- Continuance of Certification
- Certification Maintenance Credits
Please note that professionals may also be awarded CEUs for NSC division meetings that meet certain criteria.
You can earn CEUs by attending a Professional Development Seminar pre or post-event. You must complete the entire course to be eligible for CEUs. A survey and link to your CEU certificate will be sent upon completion of the class, where you can download our CEU certificate.
You can earn up to 1.5 recertification credits by attending the Full Safety Congress & Expo. A survey and link to access your Certificate of Attendance will be available to you at the completion.
Once you receive your certificates, please review the organization’s process listed below.
Board of Certified Safety Professionals
BCSP does not pre-approve activities for Recertification credit.
- Conferences are awarded Recertification points based on the number of days (or CEUs awarded) in Category 6.
- Any pre/post conference workshops which are not included in the general conference registration receive separate credit under Category 7 based on contact hours/CEUs.
The details about requirements and points awarded can be found in the Recertification Guide and Worksheet.
Board of Global EHS Credentialing
- Board of Global EHS Credentialing (formerly American Board of Industrial Hygiene, ABIH®) Diplomates can claim CM credit for this event.
- Click here for more information.
For more information, contact:
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP): (317) 593-4800
- Board of Global EHS Credentialing (BGC): (517) 321-2638
- The Institute for Safety and Health Management (ISHM): (928) 344-5221