NSC Safety Congress & Expo Policies
NSC Cancellation/Substitution Policy
- Cancellations received on or before September 17, 2021 will be assessed the following processing fees: $100 for Full Congress & Expo and Expo only registrations; $50 for Professional Development Seminars (PDS). All cancellation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; phone calls will not be accepted. Cancellations received after September 17, 2021 and no shows are non-refundable. Discounts not retroactive for previously registered attendees.
- For substitutions/name changes, email email@example.com. Changes can be made until the badge has been printed. NSC reserves the right to substitute faculty or to cancel or reschedule sessions due to low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances.
- NSC has the right to refuse or discontinue access to the NSC Safety Congress & Expo if the event’s established Safety+ Health protocols and/or show policies are not being followed. In the event that access is refused or discontinued, the registrant is not eligible for a refund.
Rolling Bags/Suitcasing Policy
- NSC does not permit solicitation from non-exhibiting companies. Attendees are not allowed to bring rolling bags/suitcases on the expo floor. Luggage check will be available onsite for non-permitted bags. Any individual observed participating in activities to solicit or sell products to event attendees without having a booth at the event will be asked to leave immediately.
Filming and Photography Policy
- Video/Audio Taping/Photography, other than by the official show photographer is prohibited. Pictures taken by show management of attendees and exhibitors may be used in future promotional material.
- NSC will make every effort to avoid changes to the program and events; however, some changes may occur due to unavoidable circumstances
- You understand and acknowledge that you risk exposure to and contraction of potentially dangerous diseases and viruses, including but not limited to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), by attending the 2021 NSC Safety Congress & Expo. You understand and acknowledge the risks associated with diseases and viruses and you are fully aware that exposure may result in, including without limitation, infection, illness, injury, or otherwise. In consideration of the above, you hereby release National Safety Council of any liability related to your attendance.