- NSC Safety Technology Pavilion - NEW
NSC Safety Technology Pavilion
All-NEW Innovation and Technology Experience
The NSC Safety Technology Pavilion provides an immersive and educational experience. It features a new Safety Innovation Challenge, showcasing technologies that address upper extremity work, including repetitive movement, overhead work, and vibration. Walk through this experience to:
- Learn about this top MSD risk
- Discover technology solutions available to solve the risk
- See how to get your company ready to adopt technology
- Make the business case to your leadership
- Pilot a technology solution.
The NSC Safety Technology Pavilion is on the Expo floor and open to attendees all three days of the NSC Safety Congress & Expo. Stop by and listen to tech talks, interact with technologies firsthand and chat with our experts as you navigate the complex and evolving landscape of emerging technology in safety and health!
If your company would like to be considered to participate in the NSC Safety Technology Pavilion, deadline to apply has been extended to Friday, June 16. Current exhibitors can also apply.
Apply to Participate