Thank you for participating! We appreciate your dedication to safety, NSC and NSC Safety Congress & Expo.
The National Safety Council follows the guidelines established by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training. By attending the 2022 NSC Safety Congress & Expo, you are eligible to earn:
- Continuing Education Units
- Continuance of Certification
- Certification Maintenance Credits
Please note that professionals may also be awarded CEUs for NSC division meetings that meet certain criteria.
Two Ways to Obtain your CEUs
- To earn CEU's for Professional Development Seminar participation, you will receive and electronic survey. Once you complete the survey, your certificate will appear so you can print and/or save it.
- To earn CEU's for the overall event, please request a certificate of attendance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you receive your certificate, please review the appropriate organization's process listed below.
Board of Certified Safety Professionals
BCSP does not pre-approve activities for Recertification credit.
- Conferences are awarded Recertification points based on the number of days (or CEUs awarded) in Category 6.
- Any pre/post conference workshops which are not included in the general conference registration receive separate credit under Category 7 based on contact hours/CEUs.
The details about requirements and points awarded can be found in the Recertification Guide and Worksheet.
Board of Global EHS Credentialing
- Board of Global EHS Credentialing (formerly American Board of Industrial Hygiene, ABIH®) Diplomates can claim CM credit for this event.
- Click here for more information.
For more information, contact:
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP): (317) 593-4800
- Board of Global EHS Credentialing (BGC): (517) 321-2638
- The Institute for Safety and Health Management (ISHM): (928) 344-5221