We take pride in manufacturing the best high quality garment for all of our customers. We take safety and security very seriously, which is why we constantly move forward with innovative ideas.
BIG BILL takes pride in outfitting workers on & off the job, with Canada & USA made garments.
BIG BILL® Brand Divisions:
Workwear (Since 1946)
Outdoor & Hunting Apparel (Since 1946)
Flame Resistant Apparel (Since 2000)
Safety Footwear (Since 2004)
• Canada 80%
• USA 15%
• Mexico 3%
• Vietnam 2% (footwear only)
Manufacturing & Production Capabilities:
• We privately own 4 main production facilities.
• 3 in QC, Canada & 1 NH, USA
• Employ over 400 people
• Over 250,000 sq. ft. of domestic production capacity.
• 9 additional contractors to meet all production demand.
• Complete control over the manufacturing process, gives us
more control over our inventory, quality control & quick customization
• Magog, QC Canada
• Newport, VT, USA
Supply Chain, Distribution & Logistics.
• 200,000 sq. ft. of distribution & warehouse space
• we stock approximately 20 million dollars worth of FR
workwear, non-fr workwear, outdoor wear & accessories.
• Since 2010, we have doubled raw/finished good inventory to offset
any supply chain shortages.
• All of our production facilities and distribution plants are no farther
than approximately 45 minutes apart, for easy allocation.
• The close distance between our distribution centers & production
facilities allows us to react quickly to changes and serve you faster.
• In house quality control & inspection
• EDI capabilities