Education…the Pursuit of Continuous Improvement
More than 130 Technical Sessions from the 2011 NSC Congress & Expo are now available. Click here to purchase the MultiMedia DVD-ROM.
Safety excellence is an ongoing journey. To enhance your own, join the nation’s largest annual gathering of more than 12,000 safety professionals at the 2011 NSC Congress & Expo. From OSHA Compliance to safety leadership, you’ll find it here!
High-Quality Educational Opportunities
Choose from more than 130, introductory to advanced level, technical sessions located in the following tracks…
• Emerging Issues
• Executive Edge
• Fleet Driver & Transportation Safety
• Management, Leadership, Employee Engagement & Culture
• Risk Reduction & Management
• Safety Management Systems
• Safety Performance Measurement
This Year’s Hot Topics include:
• #32 – I N J A M--It's Not Just About Me--(Safety 24/7)
• #34 – Paradigm Shifts to Achieve Injury Free
• #35 – The 7 Skills You Must Possess to be Your Best!
• #93 – Would You Watch Out for My Safety?
• #95 – Innovative Safety Management Systems
Professional Development Seminars*
Maximize your learning opportunities with a 1-4 day Professional Development Seminar (PDS) that provide hands on, in-depth career advancing opportunities as well as Continuing Education units (CEUs). With more than 25 seminars offered, there is a PDS for every skill level.
10 NEW Topics, including:
• #202 – Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene (4-day)
• #206 – The Psychology of Self-Motivation: Bringing Out the Best in Yourself and Others (1-day)
• #207 – Using Near-Miss Data for Successful Loss Control (1-day)
• #211 – Teaching NSC First Aid, CPR and AED (1-day)
• #223 – Keeping Your Safety Team Alive (1-day)
New Additions to the Speaker Community
• The Stewardship Action Council
The Stewardship Action Council is a newly formed national nonprofit organization dedicated to improving social and environmental performance. Members include representatives from the academic, state government, non-governmental, investment, industrial and services sectors seeking to advance the responsible stewardship of earth’s resources, including natural, ecological, and human. By creating a platform where a broad and diverse group can share their ideas, we provide an active organization dedicated to: sharing lessons learned, successes and challenges; forming new partnerships to address pressing social and environmental challenges; and to the creation of a sustainability index that can guide and measure sustainable performance across organizations.
• International Safety Equipment Association
The International Safety Equipment Association is the trade association in the United States for companies that manufacture safety and personal protective equipment. Its member companies are world leaders in the design and manufacture of protective clothing and equipment used in factories, construction sites, hospitals and clinics, farms, schools, laboratories, emergency response and in the home.
NSC will make every effort to avoid changes to the program and events; however, some changes may occur due to unavoidable circumstances.
*Please note: In order to receive your course materials and certificate of attendance you must be present for the duration of the course. Additional fee is required and pre-registration is recommended.